Create to Donate is a partnership between The ZIPPER JUNCTION Project™ and The COMMUNITY TAPESTRY PROJECT to artistically share our Holiday messages, insights, tributes, hopes, and wishes.
There is no cost to participate. We encourage everyone to share the link to your artwork with neighbors, co-workers, family and friends, and invite them to consider a donation.
Holidays are a time of celebration. Unfortunately, not everyone has the resources to celebrate in a way that many of us have the privilege to enjoy.
The Holiday DONATION Drive, brought to you by The ZIPPER JUNCTION Project™, strives to ensure that children in need, residing in Wayne and Pike Counties, are served by this local community effort.
Digital Submission Requirements
- Completed entry/submission form
- Artist statement about the work – max 30 words
- You may submit up to 5 digital images, SQUARE format (min 4”) 300dpi
- We accept png or jpeg files.
- Please don’t add watermarks to your images.
- Images should be at least 4 inches square for the selection viewing process.
- Label your artwork with your full name, title, medium, and size.
- All artwork must be original and done by the artist.
- The ZIPPER JUNCTION Project™ will decide on which artworks will be accepted.
- The ZIPPER JUNCTION Project™ reserves the right to cancel, extend, or change content at any time.
- Artist maintains copyrights on artwork images submitted.
- The ZIPPER JUNCTION Project™, in its sole discretion, will keep selected artwork as part of its permanent online exhibitions. Art may be used for promoting the exhibit, future call entries, videos, social media, and virtual exhibitions.
- No political, sexual, or inappropriate images will be accepted.
Digital submissions can be made at ZipperJunction.org/TapestrySubmissions.
Images can be viewed at: ZipperJunction.org/HolidayCommunityTapestry.
The ZIPPER JUNCTION Project™ is a local non-profit organization driven by the belief that we can do better as a community through hands on experiences, project based learning, and physical activities. The ZIPPER JUNCTION Project™ is what our society, and specifically our youth, need to forge a better future. This is accomplished through hands on skill building, physical and sports activities, experiences and opportunities, and reinforcement of good citizenship. As this is all simultaneously unfolding, individual paths forward emerge, which are then crafted and honed into futures that yield self-sustainable lives. Everyone is invited to help build it, experience it, and benefit from it! We leverage skills, ignite passions, and build futures via Fitness, Arts, Citizenry, Education, and Trades – FACETs!
Donations are always accepted and can be made either by mail to:
The ZIPPER JUNCTION Project
P.O. Box 532
Hawley, PA 18428
Make checks payable to: The ZIPPER JUNCTION Project
In the memo, please write “The Holiday Donation Drive.”
or via the website at: https://zipperjunction.org/holidaydonationdrive